Friday, May 21, 2010

Decor Inspiration: Here's what you can do with a garage!


Jeff in his transformed garage
Decorated almost exclusively through Craig's list!
The ladder leads to a cozy hide away space

Hide away on platform
Looks abit messy here - Trust me very cozy

A Kilmn - One of the best ways to warm up a space methinks
This one purchased from the fabulous illustrator Henrik Drescher when he was leaving town = good vibes

Ingenious storage

Squeegee storage

Screen storage

The day after I signed on the dotted line to buy a big white cement box (my loft) it was very inspiring + comforting to visit my friend Jeff Garcia who has transformed a humble garage into this psychedelic print making studio. The space is very inviting with tons of colour, plants, ingenious storage and a special cozy hideaway space up top. Has inspired me to build a cozy bedroom on a platform in my new space.
(= Refuge)

Jeff runs Halo Halo screen printing. Check it out here.

No comments: