Saturday, June 26, 2010

Impressive: Printmaking, Letterpress, and Graphic Design


Brown paper packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favourite things...

A spread including my work

Close up of my small pink scissor print
(This was the first print I ever silk screened)

Close up of Mary Janes print

Spread with work by House Industries - yum

Spread with work by Frank Chimero and The Heads of State

This is one of my favorite posters by Frank Chimero.
(Is not included in the book but felt compelled to include it!)
Words to live by!
Ditto for this poster. This is one of my favorite posters by The Heads of State.
Is not included in the book but felt compelled to include it!

I posted about the release of this book previously but this week my contributor's copy arrived in the mail and I was finally able to see it in person! I'm very happy to be appear in a book alongside some of my favorite designer/ printer people including Frank Chimero, House Industries and The Heads of State.
This book is published by Gestalten and is available from amazon.

No comments: