Saturday, January 22, 2011

In my office: Inspiration board

Mood/ Inspiration Board in my office


Close up 1

Includes:
Picture of Lotta Jansdotter working
Polkee dots
Reminder from Marcel Proust to Eliminate Habit!
16th Century playing card from the V+A Museum

Close up 2
Photo of visit with Denyse Schmidt (Total Mentor)
Postcard from Scott with Tibor Kalman's M+Co clock
Photo of juicy Otomi quilts from Mexico (they require a separate post!)

Close up 3
My illustration for Macalaster Today
Postcard from Rug Company of Paul Smith rug
Christmas card from talented neighbour Jeff
Benjamin Moore bright orange paint chips

Close up 4
Postcard from Charlotte Salomon's exhibit from AGO
(a wonderful show)

My office with morning light (Note: Not finished yet!!)

2 comments:

Julia Bolchakova said...

Wow this thing is huge! is it cork? I was thinking about getting a mood board for a long time...

Anna said...

I am always so smitten with inspiration boards. a smattering of eye candy. Yours is an inspiration to me!

Best,

Anna