Monday, May 16, 2011

World's Best Accountant for Creative people = Brian Bowes

I did my taxes last week and was reminded once again that I have the World's Best Accountant: Brian Bowes. Brian specializes in financial assistance for creative types and has a roster of illustrators, screen writers and actors to show for it. He has a deep understanding of the inevitable vicissitudes of an artist's life so is able to provide very helpful advice - always delivered in a calming manner! He also has extreme patience when dealing with typical artist 'foibles" such as forgetting deadlines. I frankly don't know where he gets the patience but am glad he does. :-)
If you're looking for an account or financial advisor... there is no one I would recommend more highly.
www.brianbowes.com
Brian, you are the best. xxx

No comments: