Monday, November 5, 2012

Press: Design Sponge

My big scissor print appears on Design Sponge today in a sneak peek post on the home of textile designer Bev Hisey.

Gorgeous photo by Donna Griffith

All my prints are available through my online shop. 
I had seen Bev's home pre reno and can tell you this new sunny space is a stunning transformation from the previous tiny dark kitchen. I love the farm house sink and especially the large pantry which eliminated the need for upper cabinets and made the space feel much bigger.

Bev did an amazing job of her reno. You can view her entire home here.

If you like Bev's style you'll be happy to learn that in addition to her textile work Bev has recently opened a shop full of her curated finds called EveryDayHousewife

1 comment:

Londyn said...

Wow - so cool! Can't wait to check out the whole house!